Pregnant? Just had a baby? You only have 30 days! Watch and share...





Hi Everyone!


It’s been a few weeks since we’ve talked…
But a couple days ago I had a call from a new mother trying to get insurance for her 3-month old daughter…
I thought I would share the experience I had with her and tell you how she came to this point…



So when she was still pregnant she spoke with her insurance company about having a baby and whether or not the baby would be covered…
The insurance carrier told her that her baby would be covered for 30 days…
BUT, what they failed to mention was that they would cover the baby for 30 days only if she adds the baby to the policy within those first 30 days…



Watch the video because I explain what happened and what her options were…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Will Happen to the ACA with the New Administration in Congress

Quick Medicare Info Video